Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is the HMS Antilles Treasures the new Flying Dutchman?

Doubt it!!

We had our third annual Pirates and Wenches party last Saturday evening.
It was fun but ye ole cap’n felt like at the end of the party that the ship had been scuttled and sunk, now lying on some un mapped reef.
If it is to reemerge from the depths of Davey Jones’s locker for a fourth year, at this point the cap’n would be totally shocked.

No the party wasn’t bad but like the trilogy of Pirates of the Caribbean movies…this one may have played out ….run aground. We had a good time with only a few minor incidents but what party that is based on costumes and booze doesn’t have a hiccup or two? Some of our regular crew attended and some of them were shanghaied. We had some new visitors too and I think for the most part they had a pretty good time. I will soon be posting a real story and pix of the party on line at my website.

Now on to the next adventure….time to start thinking about our return to the islands. This time it will be a bit more business. I have been fortunate enough to place some of my pictures in one of the shoppes in Grand Case on French ST Martin, so when we return it will be to shoot even more pix and find new places that I can work with to host my prints.

Looking to return in late May of 2009 so if there are any out there that still read my blog….I will start posting about my Caribbean obsession soon. Already looking at prices of flights and they are running in the 6-700 range from my home town with an overnight layover in either New York or Chicago….am hoping to wait it out and find one thru Dallas and or Miami…but we shall see.

No comments: