Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hold it…hold it….almost, not quite!!

We came close to buying two tickets to paradise this week. Found a pair of round trip tickets from Chicago O’Hare for $375 including tax. This is for a November trip so we have a little time. (even with acceptable departure and arrival times)

There are three reasons I didn’t pull the trigger,
1. tickets will go on sale again.
2. we are traveling with two other couples and would kind of like to go together …they aren’t ready to buy tickets yet.
3. there is concern for jobs right here in river city especially mine…LOL.

If the new management of the company that is buying us wants to keep me then rock on….Nov travel it is. If not…it may be travel in June. I have a list of tasks I need to do on island and I will do it for sure sooner or later.


Needless to say I didn’t buy the tickets but like the white shark hunting seals…I am out there and waiting for that one fat slow seal to slip into the water for dinner…Hey air fare I’m out there and I’m waiting!!!!!! I will be successful and capture my prey.

No comments: