Monday, October 8, 2007

Flight booked!!!!

I’ve been watching airfare prices since about March and today pulled the trigger.
Found flights on AA running about $150 less than they were recently and well within the price range I had set so, out came the plastic…a puff of smoke a few minutes later and we had our tickets/seats and actual flight times that were decent. ST Maarten here we come.

Have also made initial contact with the rental car company we use while on island.
Will also be trying to book a hotel room on Anguilla for 3 nights. Rob is getting excited....only 190 more days LOL!!

As you may have noticed if you have been following my blog…probably not many out there. I have not posted for some time now. I was pretty sick and spend a couple of weeks in the hospital after an emergency surgery. I am on the mend obviously and will have a nice scar on my foot …works well with my pirate costume…LOL


Nothing much else to add today but there will be more to come.

No comments: