Monday, October 29, 2007

New Logo.....

Rob is excited, at the Pirate party my buddy bbdJohn presented me with the logo above to use on our websites.

Happenings......

It’s been two weeks since I have added to my BLOG and there have been plenty of happenings. We hosted our annual Pirates and Wenches party and it was a blast. There will be more about that on my webpage soon along with pictures to incriminate some.

Newest and best is a friend of mine and I are working on a combined website. WWW.Beachjunkie.com and he presented me with a logo for use with beachjunkie and my AXARob site as well. I will post it in the next few days. This is an initial view of the logo as there will be a few tweaks to it before we make it ours to keep.

I have another friend here in the Kansas City area that is getting together a business of his own and we have been talking of ways to link our pages in and interweave some of what we have. I am learning from him and helping him in some other areas. Is fun that we are both from Kansas City and so love the Caribbean that we are willing to spend most of our free time focusing on the islands mon!

As I posted some time ago, we have purchased our tickets for our April trip to the island. I check on them regularly to make sure AA hasn’t changed flights on us. We land early enough to grab a cab to Marigot and catch a ferry over to Anguilla for a few days of rest on Upper Shoal Bay. Have contacted Shoal Bay diving about taking a couple of dives with them too.

I booked our flights using the cheap tickets website www.cheaptickets.com . We found a great fare but cheap tickets but as in my last post we were not able to book all seats thru them. I got back on AA’s site and had no problems booking seats for all flights. We want to sit on the left side of the plane coming into the island for pix during landing and on the right side on the way out so we can snag some pix of the island as we leave….
I also want to sit in front of the wing and to have a window seat coming and going to the island. Aisle seating for me the other 4 flights.
If you see this logo while on island, come by and say hi. We may have a small gift for you ....if we get enough items printed.

No comments: