Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Be careful what you write, you never know who is reading

Hi Mom!!!! LOL, that give you all enough of a hint??

I recently documented my adventures in adding a bit of ink and getting a new tattoo.

I didn’t give it a second thought…heck I’ll be 45 in a couple of weeks. I called my mom the other day and she caught me a bit off guard and asked “How come you didn’t tell me about the tattoo?” Wha???? Oh yeah I posted it on my blog…duhhhh

I laughed and she said that my sister was poking around on my site and gave my mom one of those…..”do you know what your son did” statements. Ahhhh sibling rivalry even at our advanced ages…LOL Just kidding ya, Princess Pontiac!!!!

Long and short is my Mom, sister and her friend have been added to the list of guests….now how about it Bob? You gonna dress as a pirate and come to the party too???

All is good, honestly I never thought that they would be interested. A great time will be had by all……and if not then; be it mate or wench they be walkin the plank….those scurvey dogs that they be.

We will be hosting in KC and will have pirates from Missouri, Kansas and possibly Texas as well.

No comments: