Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to AXARob.com

Today is AXARob.com’s second anniversary. Yes two short years ago I first published the site with a few pix. It has grown up a bit since then and now has several stories, a few maps and lots of pix of ST Maarten, Anguilla and San Salvador Island in the Bahamas and my bit of local flare…Pirate parties. Have had just a bit over 18,000 hits in the two years the site has been up so must have something of interest here….

I do it for no other reason than I enjoy it. It is fun to create and hopefully my sharing will make others smile and get a few minutes of escape. I’m no Jimmy Buffett but I do enjoy that escape syndrome that keep so many of us coming back to the islands over and over and over again.

If I can share something that helps another smile or gives them an idea that may save them time or money then I have in turn done at least a bit of good with my little site for fun. Besides when I am messing with my site I am not finding any trouble out there..ha.

As I have posted several times we are on the verge of posting another site that will be on the business end in hopes that maybe just maybe I can sell some pix to help me find my way back to the islands and to share with others the beauties of the islands thru my eye.

Again happy anniversary to www.axarob.com

No comments: