Friday, July 24, 2009

Double Digit Midgets!!!!!!

That is what we became today.
What the heck is this guy talking about?
Has he totally gone off the deep end?
Is it once again time to bring Rob his the white dinner jacket? You know the one; it has the wrap around sleeves and leather straps.

No I am quite sane and today passing yet another hurdle in this long race to the vacation finish line. Sooo, I am saying that as of today I have less than 100 days until I board the silver bird headed south for ST Maarten and Anguilla. I know it seems like that is a long way off and it is but that time will fly by just like the vacation that I have worked months on.

We booked our room 234 days out and our flights 141 days out so milestone 3 is we are now under 100 days. See why it is significant? Time passes quickly so 99 days will be here before we know it.

Will send in our passport renewals today so all that will be left to do is save some more coins, pack and work with friends about when they want to do a couple of big activities such as diving and day tripping to Anguilla otherwise, find me a beach and comfortable chair and get out of the way cause I want a clear view to watch the waves breaking at the shore as the grains of sand tumble over each other jockeying for a place to settle in and shimmer in the sun when the tide recedes as quickly as the hair follicles on the head of a 45 year old man.

I love being a short timer or double digit midget. Will love it even more when my countdown clock says….hours not days!!

No comments: