Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too much on my mind....

This week we are supposed to hear about our jobs….
1. If we will have one
2. what our new salary will be, and they aren’t on the rise here!!!

Rob is suffering from a bit of writers block..no cutsie quips or lengthy story.

I have heard as long as there is testing done in schools that there will always be prayer there. That is kind of how it is here. We are waiting and waiting and waiting. Most of us really like our jobs and at this moment it is very hard to stay motivated. Have had our trip to focus on but was told last week that we would find out either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week about our position…First note I got this morning said not today.
Damn, I am losing sleep, this is as probably many of you know a huge event in my life and I have no control over any of it……and to top it off our air conditioner shot craps last night so have had to call a repairman for some more Freon and then can hope it lasts another season.

Guess we all have those downer days, weeks, months and years. I wont let this get to me…it will improve I just have to be patient. Patience isn’t one of my strong suits either..oh well! God never gives us any more than we can handle and he knows I have broad shoulders so guess is time to brace myself and see just what will happen.

Writing block will dissipate soon and I will be back with my whit and charm…

No comments: