Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Trippin....

Have just over 60 days till we head for Anguilla and ST Maarten.
That will be my third trip away from home in the next 60 days..
Trip one is to Dallas to meet a friend and discuss some business.
Trip two will be to a conference in Las Vegas the week before we go to the island.
Yes, the week before. Will leave for Vegas on a Monday and return home on that Friday only to get on board that big silver bird and fly waaay southeast the next day to SXM!!!

Last year I was on vacation the week before our yearly conference in Vegas. This year I didn’t plan our trip in the spring like we usually do but rather for the first of November and low and behold…we moved the Vegas trip. Nice part is I will be sick of travel by the time I get back from the islands.

Part of the reason to visit the islands is for photo ops. I have daily shoots planned. Will have to see how things work out but I am hoping to spend hours a day shooting and moving about the island. If I can do what I plan we will still have the bulk of the day to relax on the beach and soak up lots of rays and rum. We might even get to spend a couple of hours getting wet one morning with a dive shop out of Grand Case.

I cant even begin to express my level of excitement about this trip. We will have a life long friend and his wife coming along with us this time too. It looks as if there will be a few other couples we know that will be on island at the same time and I am hoping we will find a way to rendezvous with them for at least a quick drink and how do you do.

No comments: