Friday, July 23, 2010

99 bottles of beer on the wall…

Take one down and pass it around…..Yup, yesterday my return to the island countdown fell below 100 days until we return to the island! Woo hoo and yeah for us! Today is 98 bottles o beer….er, days till we are back on the terra firma of ST Maarten. Guess some of the terra won’t be so firma when the soothing waves wash over the tops of my feet at the beach but I think you get the idea

This trip is going so smooth in planning that I am concerned that it no longer is a challenge or that I am just getting too good at it and is second nature…

List;
Airfare…check
Timeshare…check
Rental car….check
Cell phone…check
Cash……is check the appropriate response appropriate here??? Anyway most of that already put away too so…check
New photo gear….check
Plans for a second art show…in the works

I even made a calendar for the time we are there and have added things like Corresponding times that some friends will be on island
Places I want to shoot
Prospective night for art showing
Evenings available for dinner with friends

This time I am really focusing on capturing more of the photos I desire as well as optimizing my time with the one I desire while juggling activities and friends.

We learn from each trip and the residual effect is that we cant wait to get back to the island and enhance our next trip with the sweet mixture of friends (local and travelers), sun, sand, relaxation and recharging.

See ya ST Maarten in 98 days!

No comments: