Wednesday, September 29, 2010

30 Days Hath September!

30 Days hath September, April, June and November….oh and Rob!
Yes my countdown has gotten to a very manageable 30 days.

Today for the first time in a while I am in a really good mood. I am not sure if I can point to one specific thing or to the concoction I will now describe.

First is the obvious from above is the flour in this wonderful treat…30 days until our next Caribbean escape.
Add in a sprinkle of fake bake. Have laid in the nuclear powered glowing clam shell of a tanning bed now for about a week…must have my sun vitamins starting to kick in.
Then there is a touch of caffeine….am thinking my espresso may be the proverbial icing on the cake of happiness here.

I have a file folder full with a calendar, copies of my tickets, room rental, car rental, phone rental and many other helpful numbers. The calendar has some info like what days our friends will overlap with us, special activities we have planned and specific activities we want to do…things as simple as walking the near mile to the opposite eid of a beach we love.

Ok, yes I am a bit excited. It has only been 6 months since I was last there but I miss the islands…..

No comments: