Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Good News!!

I want to keep all my friends that read this blog updated.....

All none of you…LOL!

I have finally filed paperwork with my home state and now am the proud owner of my very own LLC. Antilles Treasures LLC. My business will consist of photo sales…done thru a professional printing studio, calendars and a coffee table book or two about ….yup you guessed it. The Antilles, (specifically Anguilla and St Maarten at this point) I will also have some logo wear for sale. The offering will be hats and shirts with the logo stitched on them to start. Along with the logo the shirts will have a small lizard stitched somewhere on each shirt the stitching will be the same color as the shirt resulting in a camouflaged entity in a different spot on each shirt.

I am now moving forward to work on the website and delivery of the products. I have picked a vendor to put together the photo products and one to provide seamstress work too. Now it is up to Rob to get things up on the web and get things running. Yes I have already purchased the website name. The site will be antillestreasures.com There is nothing there yet but that is one of the next two or three things I have to do.

This will be a fun business opportunity. It may not grow much at all or it may take off.
I think the key for me will be to get product into some stores on the islands.

As I look thru the masses of my pictures I have recognized one thing for sure, I don’t have enough pix…LOL. This means our next trip will be much more of a working trip than even the last one was. Oh well, Mary has bought in on the business so back to SXM and AXA we will go. Woo Hoo and so the obsession with traveling to the island continues..

No comments: