Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've commited to a show!

Moved forward with my business that is. I am now officially scheduled for a meet the photo artist evening at TiJon Parfumerie in Grand Case on the evening of April 27.

For anyone on island that wants to stop in and say hi, meet me or even just come and visit the shop, this would be a great opportunity. Flyers have been printed and will be en-rute to the island tomorrow..gulp. Rob has to prepare to meet folks. This is a bit unnerving as well as just plain fun.

Next on the agenda is to gather a few more interesting shots from around the island that are unique. I have a load of the normal beauty shots. I want to bring those and some unique ones as well.

This trip will be super short, only on island 3 full days but I will have so much to do.
Will be meeting with a friend that is going to introduce me to some folks on front street for some sales opportunities too. This will of course be using my pix but not necessarily as art prints. I still have a bunch of work to do but the advertisement component has at least started.

No comments: