Monday, February 8, 2010

Who Dat?

No not talking about the New Orleans Saints....congrats on your championship however! I honestly think most of the football loving country was cheering for you last night...

My Who Dat is about a friend...

Today I had to cut loose one of my friends. He isn’t a close friend but was one none the less. It was time for me to call INS and have this guy sent home. Yes, I did that to one of my friends…. Wonder who he was?? I will tell you he was my friend Jose. We have had some fun together but every time he thinks I'm not paying attention to him this dude sneaks up on me and whacks me in the head, steals my money and then leaves laughing while I am left with no more than an empty wallet and a massive headache. He came to my super bowl party last night and was friends to all but once again when I least expected it, like a scene from the 1060’s batman tv show….Whack, Pow! Clocked again. This morning I deciced that I have had enough and made the call….Yes my friend Jose it is time for you to go, never again to be welcome in my house or hanging out with me. So as of today, Jose Cuervo is no longer a friend of mine. Back into the bottle you bastard…and be gone!!!

No comments: