Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Iceman cometh……







Got the first snow out of the way here in KC now we got an ice storm to add to the list. Best part is that I have a new camera to play with. The ice storm struck over several days but the temp remained around 32 degrees so the roads did not freeze over. Makes for some fun pix. I even brought the camera to work today and walked around our area shooting scenes of the ice. Is a lot of fun and cant wait to get back home to mess with the pix.

While it is cold here I have my mind on SXM a mere 18 weeks away. We have everything taken care of and only thing left to pay is for the rental car, food and activities. There wont be too many activities that cost too much. We will rent a car on Anguilla for a day and we plan on going to Pinel island as well as Green Key…. May get a photographer on island to take a few shots of us but we will see that part depends on me losing some weight and I have done nothing but eat so there may not be any photographic evidence of me being there except for the pix I turn out!

No comments: