Friday, December 7, 2007

Winter had to happen one day!!!

Damn!, we got our first real snow of the season yesterday. I am over winter now!!!
We are expecting ice this weekend too. Yuck! Did I say that I am definitely over winter now? Well I am. Contacted a friend in ST Maarten today and asked if there was room cause I was catching a plane down. Ok was joking with her but one snow and I am…oh yeah….said that already. With the ice that we are supposed to get I should get some nice photos, at least I hope so! Here is to KC not losing power this weekend once the storms hit. And about that winter thing....I realy am over it. Come on Spring!!

Today's good news is I did procure a second room for the week so my buddy John and a lucky friend as of yet to be named will be joining us on island for part of our trip. We traveled with him on another trip to the islands and had a good time. Actually too good of a time and he and I acted like a couple of college freshman on spring break. That wont be happening again this time but we will have fun. We have both since decided that we are interested in photography so our next trip will yield lots of photos.

My dream is to make a coffee table book of photos of ST Maarten and Anguilla for our home. I am most concerned about the writing aspect with the book. I think I have skills enough to take the pictures I want. Ok, my book my pictures!!!

No comments: