Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Double Digit Midget

I’ve been waiting a long time to say that. Today my visit to the island clock went to 99 days and counting! Woo Hoo!! I booked our trip 13 months out so this feels like a looong time coming. The bride and I are all set for rooms, air and car rental. We have discussed a few activities. Have friends that are going that we will hang out with for part of our stay. They are a bit behind us as for planning. Have their room but no flights. The flights will happen soon enough.

This will be a fun outing. We plan to dive one day while there. Am thinking that I would like to dive off of Anguilla instead of ST Maarten. One of our friends is a diver but the other isn’t. He laughs and realizes that it is pretty likely that he will be taking a resort class while there so he can go with us.

Weather here at home is crazy…spent 3 days in the 60’s and today is 35. Makes me really want to get to the island beaches as soon as we can.

I am toying with a new logo for my site and then with having the logo stitched onto a few hats/visors and shirts. Might as well wear stuff with my label on it instead of someone elses. Once I have the logo done I will post it here. We did run a first shot at a logo…on an earlier post but would be too hard to shrink down to hat sized and would lose its detail so am giving it another try….

All for now!

No comments: