Monday, January 28, 2008

Some New Happenings

Hi all! Ok both of you that read this blog..LOL Seriously, I was happy to get a couple of notes saying that there are some folks out there that read this drivel.

Hijacking today’s post –kind of- away from my travel fever to business ok monkey business, but something fun for me.

I have been bantering about an idea for some logo wear for fun.
After a few weeks of dinking around a new logo has been created and am in process of getting it digitized. For those who know me, this logo matches me perfectly, it incorporates many of the things I find fun and adventuresome in the Caribbean!!!

I figured that I will get it on a couple of caps as well as some shirts to wear for our vacation in April. No sense wearing someone else’s logo when I can wear my own. I could actually see possibly marketing this one so I grabbed a new domain to host a site with the plan to some day market the likes of logo merchandise and some photography work with even more ideas yet to come. I’m not greedy just having fun and decided that if I like the Caribbean so much I might as well find myself a way to connect visiting the islands and business. I am not investing much in this, and truly don’t expect it to go any where but who knows. It is fun and keeps me out of trouble. Fun and out of trouble was the premise for my website http://www.AXARob.com as well as this blog, so this isn’t too much of a reach for me to venture out to something new past that.

It keeps me thinking about new ideas and adventures. I soon will be getting my hands on the high end Adobe photoshop software to edit pix. Have the domain; logo, means of logo reproduction and a name for the site now will have to develop a new webpage. That will be fun as the one I have now was pretty easy. I will also have to find a way to accept credit cards and need a virtual host for business transactions. All fun activities to me!!!

No comments: