Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A New Venture

I have decided to start my own company. I will be selling logo wear and some photography works. Have the logo picked out and going to the seamstress today.
This will allow me to bring some hats and shirts to the islands to display.

I am working on things like my LLC license, copyright of logo and hooking up with the photo reproduction folks. I already have purchased the website name and will now be running two sites, one for fun and one hopefully for profit.

Currently I have the logo developed and am working on other ideas for t-shirts but at this point no screen printer so that is temporarily on hold .

I will announce the site name and some merchandise soon, have to get everything set up first.

Getting much closer in our trip planning, we have a general agenda set and will meet with some friends that just got back from a week in SXM yesterday. We are excited to see what they were up to while there. Found a nice dress for CB to wear on the evening of our anniversary, summer stuff is starting to show up on racks at some of the stores and happened to luck into this little dress. Was something that is nice but can be machine washed and easily tossed on after a day at the beach.

Honestly I think we are about as prepared as can possibly be now. Need suntan lotion and to tan a bit then load ourselves on to our ever changing flight schedule and head to the islands. I use ever changing because we have been scheduled for three different flights from KC to DFW and I just noticed that they moved our seats around on our leg home from the island. We had all seats at the front of the plane now on the way home we have been moved to the back….grrrrrr and our original seats have already been filled.

Oh well we still have the flight so I can certainly deal with being in the back rather than the front.

No comments: