Thursday, March 6, 2008

On Island Photo session may be happening....

I had in an earlier blog commented on having a photo session done while on island.
We even kicked around the idea of a trash the dress scenario. My wife did try on her wedding dress and I kind of thought that was the end of that idea. She has since brought the idea back up and seems interested so I contacted photographer on island. Jerrol James at Jerrolsphoto@hotmail.com. He comes highly recommended by some of our friends that had an outdoor sitting with him a year or so ago.

I sent Jerrol a quick run down of our interest, as in the type of pictures….all outdoor and some may include the wedding dress my wife wore 25 years ago. I also expressed the desire for photo op location. Jerrol said he was interested and would check out the site I asked about and get back with me about if it is something that can be done or not.

My lovely wife is looking for ways to modify her dress. We were married in the early 80’s and though the dress is very nice some alteration may make it a bit less dated and lead to some fun shots. She said if we do go thru with the trash the dress component that she is truly willing to do some trashing as in getting it wet in the ocean….covered in sand and the likes. What a good sport she has been with this. Rob regularly comes up with hair brained schemes that usually lead to a …NO! for a response. She heard me out on this one and actually has given it some serious thought and is very much considering going thru with this.

I know Jerrol will do a nice job, have seen his works before. The site I have in mind may be the hurdle that we have to overcome here….as in can he get the necessary equipment to the location we are looking for without any “issues”. The usual way to reach this place is via jet ski but we may have to find someone with a zodiac to ferry us to our destination.
I truly believe that if this works out like my mind thinks it will we could have a lot of fun and have some incredible pix to cherish for the rest of our lives.

Stay tuned…there will be more, lots more to come on this issue for sure.

No comments: