Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vacation + Daily Schedule = Crazy!!!

I will stick by the math in the title for planning a vacation. I will plan things like room, airfare, car rental and a couple of activities but in the past have not put a daily schedule together to structure our days. This time I must. Not happy about it but since this is business first for me I will build daily structure but not assign days. My first task this time is not to simply enjoy the trip, it is to gather some marketable photos of places known and unknown on both ST Maarten/Saint Marten and Anguilla.

Yes I am trying to make my mark with art photography. These are not of people but rather nature as well as some man made vistas. So this trip will be photo op + specific daylight = work…bright sun = poorer opportunity so we will then relax or make some contacts for possible product sales.

Guess that means, with the help of my trusty COO and assistant, we will be grouping beach visits together with where we would like to enjoy a bit of the sun for the day…
Here is the only catch, we will be bringing two first time visitor couples with us this trip too.

We do have one item we will want to do with the group, we want to go to FT ST Louis above Marigot and watch the sunset while sharing a bit of wine and cheese. Have been to the fort a few times but never later in the day when the light might give an incredible glow as the sunset occurs.

No comments: