Thursday, January 28, 2010

Buzz buzz buzz

Getting to be as busy as a bee hive with clover in bloom. Have selected a few new items for an upcoming business trip to ST Maarten.. Have a couple of meetings this Saturday with a possible vendor and my shipping guru. I did select the dates that I will be traveling to the island, Getting there on a Sunday afternoon and returning on the following Thursday, waaaaaaay too short but a guy has to do what he has to do.

Newest occurrence there is I am not completely sure where I will stay. I had a friend on island offer me a room and I truly appreciate it however our eldest son may be coming along with me and if that is the case I wouldn’t even think of imposing on our friends like that so we will stay at our usual stomping groundt the Flamingo Beach Resort. I have checked and they have space along with plenty of available seats on the flights.

Have to wait on my son to say weather or not he wants to go. He said he wants to just relax, sit at the beach and have a few….ok a bunch of drinks. He is 25 so if he wants to pack in some rum punch then so be it!! If he goes he can relax while I am calling on prospective customers and then we can hook back up for the evening and go hang out at a local establishment or two…

I am getting pretty excited but have so much to do and January is almost over….gulp!


Buzz buzz buzz, time to get back to it!!

No comments: