Monday, March 16, 2009

Step one complete

Its starting to happen! Woo Hoo!!

Have gotten a hard conformation from one set of friends and a soft one for yet another to come along to the islands with us this November. Today I booked 3 rooms at our resort! Rob is a very happy camper. We have rooms, next up is the flights!

I needed this today, things are good but at this time of the year we are used to tanning and getting ready to pack for our trip..now the wheels are in motion. Look out island we have you in our sites and are ready to head that way.

Getting a room is pretty small but I cant believe how happy it made me…is like the first robin you see late in the Winter that tells you Spring is on its way. Next up is coordinating flights for 3 couples….heck I should open a travel business..LOL

No comments: