Monday, March 30, 2009

Working the battle of my bulge!!

What a weekend. We got a nice little snow storm that dumped 5” or so of snow on Saturday and Sunday it was close to 50. The nice thing is all the melt has turned everything VERY green here.

While snowed in CB and I got into a conversation ….uh oh…. Actually this was a good one. We decided to both make a conscience effort at losing some very unwanted pounds. With this we decided to incent the process. Don’t have all the incentives laid out but CB is looking at about 10lbs while king chunk is looking at about 40lbs. So at every 10lbs there will be a reward for the chunkster…where they will be every few lbs for the lady of the house.

We have since thrown ourselves into a workout plan that has left me happy but a bit sore..LOL. I have even hit the treadmill, this is the thing I dislike the most but will drop more weight than lifting which we are doing too. It helps that she has personal trainer background…but when she gets into business mode I tend to fade as I prefer to see my wife as a nice and sweet lady not the drill instructor that comes out in her when we exercise. Our eldest has joined us so that helps to keep it a bit light and our youngest is discussing doing the same. Family time is a good thing….ha.

No comments: