Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What a difference a day makes.

Just realized it has been a month since I have posted. Man the winters get me down.

Yesterday was cold and blustery, today..you would think it is spring. Yes, the weather has changed for the day but not that much. Here is what has made me think it is spring.

We are planning our return trip to our little paradise. It will be late October or early November but guess what….we are going and I can plan again. Have talked with some friends that will be there at the same time…Look out Halloween here we come!!!!!!!!

Paid my resort fees for our timeshare and can book as soon as we nail down the days we want to be there.

Second, it looks as if I may have a bachelor trip to the island in April. This will be a very short trip as in 3 full days on island and two full days of travel but…..it will be a great launch opportunity for my business. My intent is to get on island, visit with some merchants and hopefully get into their shops with some of my photo merchandise.

Rob is big time jazzed. Even had a hard time sleeping last night. I was up till midnight working on pictures and merchandise. Today there is a bit more pep in my step and I am so much more excited about things than I was just yesterday…..

Now trips to plan...have the blood flowing with a bit of adreneline again. Guess that will give me reason to post more so if there is anyone out there reading these....there will be more to come.

No comments: